In this release, you can now:
- Track and manage team credentials, licenses, and qualifications effortlessly.
What you’ll love about this new functionality
You've got to work hard to properly manage qualifications. It takes time, money, and effort to sift through piles of paper or navigate spreadsheets when you’re manually checking credentials throughout the day across your team. It introduces errors and puts compliance at risk if qualifications don't match industry standards. Maintaining compliance is crucial, which is why we’re excited to introduce Credentials, now available in SafetyCulture.
With Credentials, you can:
- Access a comprehensive log of everyone's credentials in one convenient location. This not only simplifies record-keeping but also streamlines auditing and helps you stay organized effortlessly.
- Track expiration dates, empowering you to proactively ensure your team's ongoing compliance. No longer will you have to worry about outdated certifications slipping through the cracks.
Credentials in SafetyCulture is an easy way to streamline the management of your teams’:
- Heavy machinery licenses
- Hazardous materials certifications
- Healthcare qualifications like nursing and CPR
- Manufacturing certifications
- Driver's licenses
- Training qualifications
How to get started with the new release
Credentials are now available for all plans.
To learn how to add credentials via the SafetyCulture web and mobile app, read our support article here.
We’re currently building a way for your contractors to verify credentials on-site and share them across multiple organizations. To learn more about how it will work to help drive improvement in your business, watch this SafetyCulture Next video.