Skip to main content

In this release, you can now:

• Create custom views using search and filters to easily keep track of reported issues.

What you’ll love about this new functionality

As more issues are reported, managing an issue list to find the information you need and assessing issues in context becomes challenging. 

This new feature allows you to create and save up to 10 custom views with saved searches and filters to streamline incident management and tailor the information displayed to your needs.

With customizable views in Issues, you can:

• Filter out the noise: Whether you’re interested in issues reported within a certain time period or only want to see issues in a certain category, custom views allow you to narrow the list of displayed issues down to just those you need to see.
  • Pick up where you left off: Save your views with recognizable titles to return to at any time. This also ensures the consistency of issues oversight and the uniformity of CSV exports.

How to get started with the new release

You can start creating custom views within Issues now. Read our support article for details.

A colleague and I both discovered this when it was first launched and immediately made a couple views.  I hope this feature comes to other areas of the platform so we don’t have to manually search/filter for things we look for regularly.  It’s a hot button to either work we’re doing and can’t finish or specific records we need to look at regularly.  I’m frequently adding filters and search terms back and forth on various pages like Issues, Actions, Inspections, and Templates.

Thank YOU!!! That instant site filter is life changing and I can see how it would benefit so many other areas. Please copy this to other functionalities like Assets & Actions!

Hey @Corey and @LPearson I’m glad you’re both loving the customizable views in Issues! As a Product Manager for a different area of the platform, I genuinely appreciate your feedback. I’ll make sure to share your thoughts with the team to explore how we can enhance other areas as well. Thanks for sharing your insights!