In this release, you can now:
- Set up notifications for each issue category to inform individuals of severe incidents, even if their mobile device is muted or has ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode enabled.
What you’ll love about this new functionality
Excellence is more than a priority; it's a core value for your organization. Whether your focus is on safety, quality, or operational efficiency, efficient communication and issue reporting are essential for success.
Previously, reliance on mobile device settings meant that important issue alerts could be missed when devices were muted or in ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode. This gap in communication could lead to delays in responding to severe safety incidents, potential compliance concerns, and operational downtime – resulting in costly consequences for both your team and your business.
With this latest update, SafetyCulture's Issues feature empowers you to bridge this gap effectively. Now, you can enable notifications for important issues and have confidence knowing they’ll reach the right people, right away.
With Critical Alerts, you can:
- Enhance operational awareness: Ensure that frontline teams stay informed about critical incidents in real-time, irrespective of device settings.
- Ensure rapid response: By bypassing device settings, your team can respond swiftly to critical events, potentially minimizing their impact and reducing downtime.
- Get compliance assurance: Stay on top of incident reporting and response time compliance, knowing that crucial alerts will always cut through.
- Notify the right people: Tailor notifications for each issue category, directing them to the right individuals or groups for a more efficient response.
How to get started with the new release
To learn how to enable or disable Critical Alerts for issues, read our support article here.
Alternatively, if you need additional help, reach out to our Support Team or your dedicated Customer Success Manager, and they’ll be happy to assist.