Skip to main content

In this release, you can now:

• Add multiple labels to actions and use label filters to find actions more easily

What you’ll love about this new functionality

To better understand and find actions across your team, you can now add multiple labels per action. This level of detail allows you to better manage your actions and find ones with specific labels quickly. With this functionality you can now:

• Add multiple labels to an action: Add up to 100 labels per action to add details like urgency, priority, project, group, area and more.
  • Bulk add labels to multiple actions: Save time by adding multiple labels to multiple actions at once.
  • Filter by labels: Find actions quickly by filtering by label on the Actions page.

How to get started with the new release

Multiple labels for actions are available to start using today for all plans. To learn how to add or remove labels from actions, check out our support article here.

For any additional support, contact our Support Team or your dedicated Customer Success Manager, and they’ll be happy to assist.

I have not seen how I can do this in actions but it would be great to be able to select from a drop down in the action name.

Example would be that during the inspection it is noticed that something is not correct and via the logic I trigger an action (I already have this in my template).

Rather then writing an action title and a description the user can select an action from a drop down or the action title is from a drop down.

This will safe quite some time on site.

This is a nice update that will give us some added flexibility on Actions. 

One suggestion is to add a spot for cost.  I understand that we can add flexible fields but those do not export for data mining.

Thanks