Using issues for maintenance requests (with assets)

Related products: Issues Actions Assets

With the addition of Assets, I believe Safety Culture is missing out on a great opportunity to allow users to utilize Issues/Actions as a basic maintenance management tool or similar.

I realize Safety Culture’s focus is not Maintenance Management, but the fundamentals are already there. I feel like it wouldn’t take much to expand on these features and open up options for users.

Adding the ability for users to include assets and expanding on the fields and custom fields available in Issue categories would nearly be enough. From there, creating an action from the Issue (or Request) would action the maintenance and completing the action would then close out the issue.

Adding the ability to schedule actions would also allow it to be used as a preventive maintenance system.

Have features like this ever been considered?

Thanks

Thanks for the great feedback @Andrew-K 

The ability to link and Asset to and Issue is being explored and possibly released towards the end of the year. We have also been spending a lot of time looking at expanding the workflow for issue categories, like closing and Issue when all Actions or Inspections are completed. 

These features are being considered, and we are glad to hear they would be useful.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

Hi @Matt Lewandowski, are there any updates regarding these features? Still part of the roadmap?