Notifications

Related products: User management

Kia ora,

I have a couple of thoughts on notifications which I think would be benificial additions.

1. Notifications can be added in templates which is useful, however it would be better if the user was able to select who they wanted to notify, either from individuals or groups. Essentially giving the user flexability within the framework.
  2. Ability to add selected administrators to credntial expiry notifications. In our situation the admin team oversee all the qualifications including monitoring of currency and training logistics. Currenlty the notification is just sent to the “User” which does not allow for optomised management. 
  • Question on this -  Could a report be generated weekly that notifies admin of the expired and expiring quals?

Cheers

Thank you @POPEY you’ve raised some great points - thank you!

I wanted to mention:

1. Currently, you are able to select the specific user you’d like notified:

Would you be able to elaborate further on the level of customisation you’d require? 🙂

1. I encourage you to add your vote to the existing feature request below

In regard to your question about a report to Admins, this is feedback that the team is aware of and are hoping to address in the future (no ETA at this stage) specifically introducing some rules around the notifications. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding 🙏🏽