Show upcoming scheduled inspections beyond 1 week

Related products: Inspections

Hello SC Community!

We are currently looking to improve some of our scheduling of our longer cadence inspections.

For instance, we have a cadence set to conduct a monthly wash & inspection on our trailers. These need to completed at any point within the month, as time allows, as trailers are in and out of our yard inconsistently.

One call out from our drivers/operators is that they cannot see which inspections are due farther out than one week. This leads to a chance that we may miss a trailer or two until the last week, where it may not be possible to get them washed in that timeframe. 

The idea would that be for an assigned audit, we can filter past the 7 days, so they can see a longer term window of inspections due. This would also benefit custom schedules and anything planned farther than 7 days out, such as our biweekly inspections.

Please let me know if I am missing anything or if there is some clever workaround that I may not have considered. 

Thanks!

-Kyle

Hi @Kyle 

Thank you so much for sharing this. 

We hear you! 

We are currently investigating ways to improve the visibility for you, beyond 7 days as we understand how important it is to plan ahead. 

We’re starting this concept within our Actions feature, where we have recently release a brand new Actions calendar . Very soon you will be able to see all future recurring actions in your calendar, indefinitely! 

Our next step is to allow scheduled inspections to have the same awesome level of visibility, we’re hard at work to achieve this currently. Please stay tuned to our product updates page

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.