Filter Analytics report/dashboard/chart by question response

Related products: Analytics

It’s my first post here, so I hope I’m in the right place.

I’m working in a call center. Each inspections is related to an agent.

I can’t (or didnt find how to) filter a report by agent name.

Example: I want to have a report telling me the note for each agent, even if I use the question filter.

That’s crucial for me since every agent has KPI related to their inspection performance. 

Welcome to the SafetyCulture Community @Aline Beaurepaire 👋🏼 

Just to confirm, by report, are you referring to reports in Analytics? 📊 If so, are your agents individual users in SafetyCulture or are they responses in a template’s multiple-choice question?

Hello,

I’m the only one performing inspections. One of my inspection question is: agent name. I’d like to be abble to filter my resuslt in Analytics by the agent name so I can follow their performance.

Example: I want to know which agent failed that particular question or what is their conformity score for each inspection.

I can do that by exporting my inspections on Excel, but not within Analytics. 

I hope I am clear. 

I think I find a way to by-pass the problem: changing the owner of each inspection 😊

It will be a little long, but I will be abble to filter by owner in Analytics ! My only concern now is that my agents will be abble to modify the inspection … But that’s a trust issue I guess.

Sorry for the late reply on this @Aline Beaurepaire!

That makes sense! And I think there’s an opportunity for us to support that in the future with our new Analytics experience, where you can filter by a chart by a specific response to a question – in this case, an agent, then see the data based on that filter. Let me go ahead and convert this to an idea post, so we can keep track of it 💡

The workaround you have there sounds great, but indeed, it means the agents will be able to edit the inspections themselves if they choose to do so.