View linked inspections from issue list

Related products: Inspections Issues

Add the linked inspections onto the Issues view. Currently, I have to go into each Issue, then open up the linked inspection to find the Reference, and then go all the way back out to the Inspections window to then see it to download as PDF and share etc.

The API also needs to include the linked inspections in the table for use in Data Exporter / Power BI

Hi @svellaconnect 👋🏼

It’s been a while since this idea was created, so I wanted to share an update that might help with what you’re requesting :)

We recently introduced a table view to the Issues feature, and combining that with the ability to customise the columns you want to display, you can view the number of “Open inspections” (inspections that are incomplete) and “Open actions” (actions not in closed statuses) from the list.

I know this isn’t 100% what you’re looking for, I hope this can help you identify whether an issue has any linked in progress inspections or not.

I’ll keep this idea open as we look to improve the Issues feature more in the future 🚀

Hello @jackihann,

Thank you for implementing this feature, this will help streamline our day-to-day use immensely.

I hope the other suggestions will also one day make it into one of the sprints.

Thanks again,

Gary

No worries @gary.thistlethwaite! We’ll keep you posted on this :)