Solved

With the new analytics can the dashboard be available to view only by Lite licence holders?

• 26 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

We are driving front line managers to review their team’s inspections, whether they have completed, started or had a certain response type. Thy themselves don’t need to complete any inspections or do anything but view and action.

Can it be possible for lite licence holders to view a dashboard assigned to them with in the app?

Also I was told by my CSM that you were working on being able to see who hasn’t started their inspection yet- rather than just who has started or completed. Is this something you are working on or is likely? It would really help to see at a glance which outlet/user hasn’t started to direct support in the right direction. We can have up to 200 users on at any one time in a location?

icon

Best answer by Loren 27 October 2023, 03:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Hi there! Yes, analytic dashboards can be assigned to anyone in a Lite seat to view. We also have the capability to set up an analytic report that now shows you - 

• To do 
  • In progress
  • Completed
  • Missed
  • Overdue
  • Late Completion

If you have any questions on how to create this report, please reach out to your CSM to set up the correct filters.

Badge

Would that only work if you have scheduled the template or across any user?

Also thanks for updating me on the lite licence analytics- I have added them to a group and shared that way. Will this work on the app to? Currently the analytics option isn’t coming up on the lite licence in the app? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi there! On that last point around Lite analytics, it should work in the app.

• I’ve asked the team to investigate ASAP to check how we can fix the experience for you.
  • In case helpful, as a short-term workaround, Analytics will still be available to those users if they log in via Chrome, Safari, or another mobile browser. That said, our priority will be to check the app experience and make sure it does work for you.

Regarding being able to see who hasn’t started yet:

• We’ve released a beta version of scheduling in analytics, and with this, you can create a “Scheduled inspections by Status over Assignee” graph, which will allow you to see the status by assignee for any schedule. 

Thank you so much for bringing this feedback in, @EHall! As Whitney’s mentioned, please don’t hesitate to reach out further to your CSM for further support in setting this up.