Question

Limit users who can DELETE an Action

• 10 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I need to know how to access permission levels of users that can DELETE an Action.

When an Action is OPEN and a user clicks on “...” they can Share or DELETE an Action.

There’s no obvious way to do this.

Also is there a log of who accessed an Action, if someone DELETES an Action who should not have done so, is there anyway to retrieve said action?

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Jason83, my apologies for the very delayed reply - thank you in advance for your patience! I wanted to jump on and ensure I got back to you incase you still were looking for an answer here. 

At this point, there isn’t an action specific section within permissions as you would’ve come to realise. That said, if users have the override permissions: manage all data, you will be able to delete your own actions. For more in-depth action settings regarding editing certain detail fields and visibility, check out this article → https://help.safetyculture.com/en-US/001908/

In terms of logs for actions, you should be able to see this in the activity log of the organisation, within the organisation settings. Here you can see who deleted an action, what action it was and when, however it isn’t possible to retrieve it I am afraid as deletion of an action is permanent. Apologies in advance for the inconvenience caused here 🙏🏽 

Let me know if you have any questions! 

Userlevel 1
Badge

This should be added.