Solved

I'm trying to add colleague to SafetyCultre but they not get the invite

• 23 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Can somone help? I try to add new person at my cafe to the app, but they don’t see the invite.

icon

Best answer by The droids you're looking for 25 January 2023, 02:10

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I think my reply HERE should help!

Copying and pasting here for ease:

I found this support article from their help center – you should be able to find the invite appear in your profile settings and accept the invite to join your company’s SafetyCulture organisation straight away.

For ease of consumption, I copied their instructions:

Accept via the web app

1. Log in to the web app.
  2. Click your username on the lower-left corner of the page and select Profile settings.
  3. Find the invite in the "Team Invitations" box and click Join.
  4. Click Refresh Page in the pop-up window to reflect the change on your web app.
Badge

Thank you! I got my person to tryu but she cant see.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Ahh actually, does this person already have an account? The steps I shared only works if they have any account already, AND I’d also check the email address for where you sent the invite to make sure it’s correct.

Badge

I just check the email I invited and see that its wrong. My bad 🤦🏻 I invite the right email this time and my colleague can see the invite now.

Thank you Droids!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

No worries @Yuming! If the incorrect email ended up creating a new user account, you’ll also want to remove that incorrect account so it doesn’t charge you for the seat if you’re on premium.

You can follow the instructions in this article:

1. Log in to the web app.
  2. Click your organization name on the lower-left corner of the page and select Users.
  3. Click more_vert on the right of the user's row and select Remove user.
  4. In the pop-up window, search and select the user you want to reassign their inspections and templates to.
  5. Click Reassign and remove.
Badge

Thank you good sir!