Skip to main content

Hi all,

Has anyone had any experience of generating a high standard pdf report outside of iAuditor, using some form of integration? I find the report generation within iAuditor to be very poor and the ability to create a bespoke experience is very limited. I’d like to connect to the data via webhook and generate my own, much more professional and personalised looking reports. Can anyone recommend something that plays well?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, thanks for your question.

It is certainly possible to use a Webhook and our APIs to retrieve the inspection data to pass to another system. We will actually have a new Get Inspection Details API available in Early Access in the coming weeks that makes the inspection data easier to retrieve and work with.

You can find our developer documentation here: https://developer.safetyculture.com/

However, if you would prefer someone to do this work for you, our partner Lander Systems has experience in this area, would you like me to introduce them?

We are looking to do this via Excel in SharePoint as a workaround to the current report options.  However, that is the one Enterprise Integration Builder connection we still cannot get working properly.  Excel only allows read, and write keeps failing.

I’m really hoping a native advanced report builder comes directly into the platform for a more seamless option.