Skip to main content

Hi all,

I run a pool safety compliance business and use Safety Culture for this. Once the inspection has been completed, any failed/non-compliances are flagged for attention.

Additional, legislative requirements require an additional document to be produced and served to the pool owner then the local authority if the pool is not made compliant within 6 weeks. We are not allowed to use the pool safety inspection report to serve as this notice.

My question is, can i somehow export the flagged items (I don’t need to export photos, just the flagged items is fine) and import them into another template which has all the legislative requirements and then download this as a separate report/notice?

At the moment I just copy and paste flagged items into a word document however I would like to streamline this process and be able to generate a report from the flagged items.

This may not be possible but just wanted to double check to make sure this is something or a feature that I have not missed as it would save me a lot of backend time.

Thanks in advance for your advice

Hey @PoolSP - thanks for your patience in getting back to you!

This is an interesting one that I’ve discussed internally with our Product and Support teams. At this time, I am afraid this specific flow isn’t currently possible in the platform, that said, there are ways that you can make this process a little more efficient. 

What you could consider doing instead is exporting your inspections to CSV to pull those flagged responses. From there, you can utilise our integration with PowerAutomate or API to prefill and start a new inspection. This way, the flagged items would be pasted automatically as the responses in the new inspection. Whilst we do recognise it might seem a bit tedious at first, once set up, it might take away some of that manual copy/paste labour. 

Here are some guides you can review if you’re interested:

Let me know if you have any questions 🙏🏽

i think this should be very easy.

If we can link a flagged or failed item to the Label.

In action settings there is a way where we could keep this within the system in order to collate what is incorrect in that time period.

IMO i think staying in the system of SC and utilising its power is / will be better than looking at external systems straight away.

Then by really creating the correct flow of dynamic labels there should be way to add with analytics and dashboards.

By creating Actions imo i find you have more control and visibility.

You could have a client as a group or site.

You could have them as an asset.

Either way you complete and inspection with an output that requires an action that is scheduled and is within the system.

Additional data and media can be added to the Actions and in some cases by having mandatory fields for action closure you can even show proof.

That would be my approach within the SC system.

Hope this helps…

Johnny