Skip to main content

I know I can create a schedule for a specific asset for as an example - a daily pre-operation check. That works great for the 5 pallet jacks we have, that’s not too many schedules to manage.

I have another asset - racks we use to mount product to for testing/assembly - and have about 21 racks for this. I have someone do a weekly inspection of these. The template setup with a repeating section - as in he can press “+” to add a new section for each of the 21 racks there is to inspect. I am wondering if there is a way to link each section to a asset in our system. For now he just inserts each rack number into a text field.

I could create 21 schedules linked to each individual rack, but that is too many schedules to juggle.

If this is not possible, it would be awesome to have added as a feature.

Hey @willsellon - great question and idea! I hear where you’re coming from and agree that this functionality would certainly offer a more efficient and manageable process for inspections and scheduling, particularly across multiple assets. I’ve spoken with the Product team who confirmed that this is certainly feedback they’re aware of and it is a feature they’re currently considering developing, although unable to confirm an ETA. Please go ahead and add your vote to the existing feature request here 🙏🏽 Any future updates will be shared on that idea!