Skip to main content

As industries continue to advance, artificial intelligence and automation are emerging as pivotal tools for optimising processes and enhancing operational efficiency. As such, we’re curious to hear our community… 

Are you planning to incorporate AI or automation into your daily operations? Take a moment to cast your vote in our poll and leave a comment to help us explore how these technologies are impacting industries like yours.

My company has started using automated machines while producing drapes over the last couple of years.

AI (Or generative AI as is most commonly seen) doesn’t really have a place in my industry, in my opinion anyways.

It is inevitable that it will be used in may industries but many manual jobs is where it will struggle. 

I feel that it can be used for many things but strongly feel that it needs globally regulating otherwise we may allow it to be used where it should not be. 

With regards to our use. 

We only use to create learning on SC training. 

Even then we are finding numerous bugs as it does not seem to be able to correlate some info and images and it still does not relate to the target audience.