Skip to main content

Hi, SC Community 👋

Toolbox talks can be an incredibly powerful tool that help maintain safety and quality across a number of different industries. They are also delivered in a wide range of different ways.

I’m keen to understand how Toolbox Talks are conducted within your organisation. Are you utilising Heads Up, Inspections or something else entirely? If so, what could SafetyCulture do to make Toolbox Talks work better for you and your teams?

Any and all feedback welcome! 

In SC training or similar there could be a section for briefing and TBTs.
However this would need to include contractors and free users on the system and a way to get the digital signature of acceptance.

The TBTs are not my main concern at the moment it is having a way to drive these forward from paper based to electronic.

Please see thread…

Seeking Community feedback on new unreleased "Fill-in Course" Templates | Community (safetyculture.com)

Hi, @jonnyg,

Thanks as always for your feedback.

I’ve just had a look at the thread you posted and there’s some great information in there around what’s required going forward for the Training fill-in course templates.

You mentioned above that the main challenge is moving from paper to an electronic format. Does that mean that you are currently conducting Toolbox Talks in person and tracking attendance via a paper register? 

Paperless face to face or remote.

We have moved from paper so this is not a problem but want to bring it all under one roof with SC and complete the cycle for…

• In house eLearning
  • External (want to be able to add this in the system as a plan / objective) similar to eLearning. Would like to discuss this further on a way to get planned training in the SC system.
  • The reason for the above is we will be using a SC template for appraisals so then we can then start linking everything in a full cycle  of PDCA
  • Plan Do Check Act
  • At the moment having some teething issues etc with Dashboard that i want to iron out and then used this as the main part for how we are doing and are we on target for training amongst other things.