Skip to main content

Hi - Does anyone know if there is any way to schedule multiple assets for the same inspection but individually? So eg 20 different assets all need to go through an individual inspection, but using the same inspection template. Using assets is very helpful but scheduling them one by one is a pain.

Hey @vlookup - thanks for your question and your feedback, I’ve made this known to the dedicated team 🙏🏽 That being said, I have spoken with the relevant stakeholders and whilst we are unable to commit to a development timeline, this feature is definitely something we want to support as we upgrade our scheduling feature. As more information is shared, we will be sure to let you know! 

You can streamline the process by using batch scheduling, if your system supports it, to apply the same inspection template to multiple assets at once. Alternatively, look for a bulk-edit feature or automation tools like Zapier or Power Automate to automate scheduling. If your platform allows custom scripting or plugins, you could develop a solution to schedule all assets in one go.
#1win

Hi,

This is something we would be interested in, was requested well over a year ago and yet seems to be still in the works!!

I agree we need bulk scheduling for assets. 

This would be a great addition. 

Do we have any time line for this? 

I hear you on this, and so does the team! They’ve noted that there are some foundational elements with scheduling that need to be addressed to enhance functionality to then supported these additional features. Once those are tackled, this will definitely be a priority. I promise to keep you all updated as soon as I receive any news. Thank you for your understanding and patience!