Skip to main content

Report layout option to display QR code on title page

Related products: Inspection Report

The feature I’m suggesting would take the public link QR code created when “Share” is selected for completed reports and allow it to be generated on the “Layouts” section under “Content”. As it stands, reports can be very dense and up to 80 pages long which is too long to print in it’s entirety. The QR code is a great feature and would be a solid integration to the “Layouts” feature.

I can share a full example page with SafetyCulture staff if requested but here is an example. The QR code would be generated on the Inspection Overview page if the content box was checked.

Hi @rob1075,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I am very glad to share how you can have a QR code the SC platform today. Please let us know if this suits your requirement.

1. Step1: Click on the Share button in the web report

2. Step2: Click on the “Create and copy link” button in the Share inspection report dialog 

3. Step3: Download the QR code for the publicly accessible web reports 

NewReleased

Hi Bianca, was this feature added to the reports page? I don’t see an option for adding a QR code under the “content” or “style” tabs.

Hey Rob,

Apologies, we have moved this one to released by mistake. We have not released this current functionality. 

In your original post you have mention the density of the report being the reason you would like this. I was curious, have you ever considered sharing the web report instead of the PDF?

I’d love to know the process you have for sending these reports as well.

As Divya called out above, you can create the QR code or just share the web report link. For those that do prefer the PDF, they can download a copy from the web report.

Speak soon,

Ryan

ReleasedOpen

Hey Rob,

Apologies, we have moved this one to released by mistake. We have not released this current functionality. 

In your original post you have mention the density of the report being the reason you would like this. I was curious, have you ever considered sharing the web report instead of the PDF?

I’d love to know the process you have for sending these reports as well.

As Divya called out above, you can create the QR code or just share the web report link. For those that do prefer the PDF, they can download a copy from the web report.

Speak soon,

Ryan

Ryan,

I am aware that reports can be printed or shared via email, pdf,or QR code. My suggestion incorporates the QR code generator into the summary so a professional looking summary page can be printed on a single page rather than just a blank QR code with no reference or an 80 page report.