Training and certificates

Related products: Training

We have over 60 colleagues completing training courses based on their role so there are six different courses. 

I check each day on progress and download any new certificates so they can go into credentials. Getting the certificates is a little fiddly as I have to either go into the user profile then select training or, go to the learner group the user is in via certificates awarded then select which ones I want. 

It would be great if you could just select the certificates you wanted from course completion by user in analytics. 

Hi again Andrew!

Are you re-uploading the training certificates to credentials within SafetyCulture training or on an external platform? Could you tell me a little more about what you’re doing here and the reasons for it? 

Thanks in advance!

Giustina 

Hi Giustina,

I am taking the certificates from training and re uploading them to SC training. We took the decision to stop using the platform we were using for qualifications when credentials came in. 

The reasoning is simple, Compliance. 

Downloading the certificates is cumbersome and time consuming. It would be great to see the two feature working together eg. training is completed and automatically added to credentials.  

I have asked for a feature update ref SC training where SC training completion are added to credentials automatically as this needs to be autonomous and not a manual find and grab for certs etc.

I think in the SC training when building the course could have a trigger saying is this to be linked to credentials then all that is required is date it expires or does not expire.

Then this becomes SC training autonomous into credentials.

Win win.