Template Section as filter/attribute in Analytics

Related products: Analytics

Would be helpful to filter by one entire Section from a template. 

For example in one template I could have these section areas:

• quality
  • HSE
  • Service

Then in Analytics would be useful to filter by Quality/HSE/Service (the sections) to see the average score of the specific section area, and not only by the total template score. 

Hey Marcos 👋

I would assume the below is slightly similar to my response here, in this thread.

Further to that, were you looking to aggregate (not necessarily filter) scores by sections? How this would look like - 

1. You filter for a specific template
  2. You select `Average score by Section`** (**assuming this feature exists, it doesn’t now)
  3. You select the 3 sections you’re interested in - Quality, HSE, and Service** (**assuming this feature exists, it doesn’t now)
  4. You then see a breakdown of aggregated average scores for these three sections in Analytics

Would you be able to confirm the above sequence of steps? Also tagging @Ed Wyllie who might be keen to exchange notes here too!

Hey @Manan 

Yes I confirm your sequence, it’s perfect!

Thanks a lot

I think the feature exists but only in the actions section when you add a tag (label).

In actions you can create specific tags (called labels) that are then able to be viewed and analysed as required.

If SC can replicate this (if not already available) within templates for inspections and also schedules then it would simplify the process.

As soon as a person adds this label then it becomes a category tag.

So if this is updated by SC then win win as you just add this to an inspection and then add to your dashboard KPIs.

Ta John.