License allocation

Related products: User management

We have no issue with purchasing user licenses, but e have occasional users that are only required to complete an inspection maybe once a month. The free user seat (3 inspections) is not a solution and we use this purely for training a new user.

We have other cloud based platforms where the license is pulled from an online pool as required rather than being tied to a specific user.

Currently we are manually assigning a license as required to the occasional users. The more we use the system the more limiting this is.

Please can you consider how the licensing system is applied.

There might be a case here for Safety Culture to allow concurrent licenses. As we have a similar problem. We are always activating and deactivating users so we can manage them within our number of licenses. 

Maybe raise this as an idea for their product team to look at.

Emma

Hi Elmleigh,  

Thanks for the question! We're reviewing all licensing within the platform as we speak, so your timing couldn’t be more perfect. 

It’s an idea I can take and explore further, however, I would say it drastically changes our model. Never say never, but I don’t think we will be changing to this sort of license type in the near future. 

Really appreciate you taking the time and if you have any other thoughts, please let me know.

Ryan