Having Site information

Related products: Assets

It would be useful to have each site have the ability to put in information pertinent to that site or the ability to upload pictures or documents similar to the fields seen in assets.

Thanks for creating this idea @SFD-FM2! I’ve update the main post with the typo correction :) 

To check and potentially merge ideas, does the following sound like what you want to achieve?

Hey @SFD-FM2 , thanks for the feedback! To quickly introduce myself, I’m Jacob, the Product manager for the Sites team.

We are thinking through this concept and would love a little bit more information if you have the chance. What sort of site information would you like to add? And why are documents important to you?

@Jacob Tait and @SFD-FM2, If going to a site to conduct an inspection it would be helpful to know if the site may have specific hazards that need to be check or a place to list other information than just a name. For instance address line, what type of site it is (restaurant, factory, school, ect.) if it could be user customizable and searchable would be ideal, possible having ability to add to the details five customizable questions could work.