Expiring credentials

While I realise the holder of a credential can enable notifications when a credential is expiring soon, it would be good if administrators could also get notifications for the same. 

It would save having to manual go into the list of credentials and selecting those that show expiring soon.  

Is this really not an option? 

Hi @Andrew Gabb 👋 thank you for creating the idea!

To answer your question @jacksod, reminders/notification for expiring credentials are currently only available for each user themself – so when a credential is close to expiring, the user will be reminded to renew their credential. You can learn more in our support article HERE 🔗

What Andrew mentioned is definitely something we’re looking to support in the future, so stay tuned as we bring more improvements to this space :)

@jackihann I would appreciate if this was something that was looked into ASAP 😂 because my workers are not in charge of their training, I am. If only they are notified that some of their training is going to expire I can't organise training before the expiry date. At my company workers are not expected to log into SC or a computer for that matter, so notifying the workers doesn't guarantee that the notification has been read. 

@jacksod I hear you loud and clear! And thank you for the additional context as well – I can definitely see the pain point there.

Yours and other community members’ feedback help us prioritise our future updates effectively. But to be transparent, while our Product team can't promise working on this improvement any time soon, rest assured that it's on our radar.

Really appreciate your patience and understanding here! 🙏🏻