Scheduling view improvement

Related products: Inspections

Hi all,

I’m looking at ways to use the scheduling feature to replace reminders in Outlook. The current schedule view has very limited customisation to view upcoming inspections by due date / site / inspection type or any other combination. The ability to look at the next month / quarter to be able to plan ahead, and to minimise the focus on inspection name and look and more effective ways to use scheduling data.

Many thanks

Steuart

There are ways to connect external calendars such as Google and SharePoint to Outlook. Many scheduling systems download card files to import events into your calendar too, but that would be more manual every time you create or modify a schedule. It would be much more seamless to have the option to connect scheduled inspections you are responsible for automatically to your calendar rather than looking at the SC home page and reminder emails.

Hi @Steuart Fotheringham, thank you for sharing the idea, and thank you for chiming in @Corey!

What @Corey suggested with linking the schedules you’re assigned to your calendar is actually available already as an integration – if your organisations are on our Premium Plan or Enterprise Plan, each user in your organisation can follow the instructions in this article: Sync my inspection schedules with my calendar app, to subscribe to their assigned schedules using their supported calendars.