Input licences and credentials for each employee

Related products: User management

I’d like to upload my team’s licences and credentials to their own profile.

I want to keep track of who needs licences are about to expire, and also ensure they can’t begin certain inspections without the right credentials (for example starting a pre-start inspection on a heavy vehicle EPCC certification (Earthmoving or Particular Crane Certification).

NewDiscussion ongoing

Hey @Brian Klemenc thanks for submitting this idea! I love it. It’s actually currently something I am researching as I look into contractor management. I understand however, that ensuring licences and credentials are up to date is not something exclusive to contractors and also applies to internal employees.

Would you be interested in jumping on a call with me to discuss? I’m in the early stages of researching so very keen to understand what you would be thinking in terms of requirements and to get a better understanding of the exact credentials and licences your team needs today so we can understand how we may support these use cases? 

We are currently investigating this functionality. If anyone is interested in providing us some details about the types of licenses & credentials you collect from your workers and how you currently track what is required, please update this thread. I would love to hear from you to understand how we can better support this within the SafetyCulture platform. 

We are currently investigating this functionality. If anyone is interested in providing us some details about the types of licenses & credentials you collect from your workers and how you currently track what is required, please update this thread. I would love to hear from you to understand how we can better support this within the SafetyCulture platform. 

Hi Bec,

We’re currently evaluating SC and have a similar requirement to this. Happy to chat if you’re still after some use cases.

Cheers

Leigh

Hi @Bec Cooper

We would also be keen to provide feedback on this idea.

Matt

Hi @Leigh  & @Matthew McDonough - I’d love to chat with both of you. I’ll send you both an email to set something up. 

For context, we are in the process of building out the ability to upload licenses & credentials to the SafetyCulture platform. We’re still a while off from releasing but it’s definitely being scoped currently. I’d love to understand more around your requirements and use cases and maybe get some specifics around our designs to get an understanding of if they’ll work for you and what is missing. 

For anyone else reading this thread, if you’re interested to chat too, please comment below. 

Discussion ongoingPlanned feature