Calendar View in Schedule Tab

Related products: Inspections

It would be great that the scheduled inspection able to have similar view with Microsoft Outlook calendar tab. Where user get to choose to view the whole month schedule, not limited to current 7days view. Custom early reminder would be great as well for individual scheduled inspection. 

YES! I agree with this. We would love to have all of our inspections scheduled out, but be able to show this in a calendar view to our team and have that calendar view available via the mobile app. A monthly view would be ideal. THANK YOU!

Yes - the Actions page recently had a calendar addition, but I’m shocked that Schedules has not.  Toggling between views is important depending on who you are or what you are looking for at the moment. It would also be great on both Actions and Schedules if you could “drag and drop” on the calendar to quickly reschedule them.

Yes, the drag and drop be great also. And if we could see “who” the task is assigned to on that calendar view without having to open each task, that would be nice too. OR if you hover over the task, it will give you more information instead of opening the task. 

Hi, 

Thank you so much for the contribution and idea. 

We love this direction and feedback! 
We are currently investigating how we can improve both areas of the platform and offer one location to manage all of the priorities for you and your team, ensuring you can view both your schedules and actions in the calendar and board views. 

In addition to this we also realise how important planning your teams time and capacity is, as a result we are in the very early stages of investigating a gantt view in our platform, we would love to hear your feedback on this. 

I think the calendar view separately on the Schedules page would be nice, same as it is on the Actions page.

However, having a separate overall “calendar” feature also (don’t get rid of the view option on the other pages) which blends the two together would be nice if you want to see everything in once place.  A gantt view of this could be interesting, so you can easily see how things stack up and overlap.

Agree with everyone, will make it much easier to view and get a clearer picture.

Would be very useful, our company is yet to use schedules to there full potential due to the clunky view and unable to directly view in a calendar, i suggested this at the last SC Brentford event 

Hello

I have already passed the idea on to the team. Another good thing would be an annual overview of the planned inspections. This would make annual planning clearer. 

Maybe if it's easier to implement than a separate section where you can filter the calendar according to planned actions and inspections 

From an ISO perspective it would be great to see your annual  QHSE audit plan in the Scheduler calendar. For individual business unit  users they would be able to plan their workloads around scheduled audits.

A must have !!