Image/media support for feedback slides in training courses

Related products: Training

Hi 

Just developing some SC Training courses and wonder if there is a way a user can add images/ media to a Feedback slide.

Also I’ve had complaints that when viewing SC Training on their mobile device - the purple circle with the white cross covers some of the text

Hi @Tiffany 👋🏼

Great question! Adding images/media files to feedback slides isn’t something that’s available right now, but I’ll go ahead and convert this post to an idea so our team can keep track of this for feedback :)

Could you also share your use case on the need to have images/media files in feedback slides? 🙏🏼

For now, as a workaround, you can consider using a Discussion lesson type (public within course assignees) or Assignment lesson type (private to individuals) with an image as the background.

In terms of the purple circle problem, it’s definitely something we’re aware of, and the fix is coming soon in one of the upcoming mobile releases – appreciate your patience and understanding in this!

Hi @jackihann 

My use case for this is that during my Fire Warden course, I used the Feedback Slide to ask the trainee to go and find their nearest fire extinguisher and describe the type and what it can be used for - I’d like them to be able to add a photo as evidence of them actually going to find an extinguisher. 

Appreciate your feedback on the purple circle 😉

Good stuff, thanks for sharing @Tiffany! 😄