Upgrading Assets for maps, actions, and sensors

Related products: Assets

Sharing a few asset ideas as it has been 110 degrees here in West Texas. 

I am working with an oil and gas company to get their 170 compressors into assets and being used by the field. 

A few things I would love to see: 

1. The site for the asset from the inspection updates the site for asset in the asset details. 

2. Asset Map view needs to be satellite view also and a plus would be the ability to transfer in a ktmz file from Arcgis that would update locations. 

3. Ability to link into Apple or Google maps driving directions off of the map view to the asset (that needs to be on the phone also). 

4. Assets need an offline function to fill out the asset details when off line (drop downs don’t work). 90% of our assets are in low or no cell service. Lucky for me today I had enough service to start an inspection and a location to populate and take a pic of the asset so I could get into service and finish filling out the details. 

5. ACTIONS from both assets and regular ones need to plot on a map so we can see what is by us so we can take care of it. This would be a huge win and SCs biggest competition here in the US is already doing this. 

7. Update alerts when an asset is updated (location changed)  this is for regulatory air permits compliance and GHG ESG reporting. Email or push notification to group or admins 

6. Ability to link the telemetry that is already on these asset units. Build alerts off the movement out side of ring round the site, alarms, and run time. 

Tomorrow we will start working on more unit QR code installs. @Duncan Heuer rocking it!!

Gary

Hi, @garybonnett

Hope you’re well. This is all super interesting!

I’m really interested in point six - do you have any further info on the telemetry that they’re using? Or could we set up a call with yourself, @Duncan Heuer & @Steven to discuss further?

Yeah @Shaunwc 

The issue is there is a mixed bag of compressors and different sensors. This is a big one https://www.fwmurphy.com/products/iot/m-link

The compression compliance software that Sequitur is using is trying to bring all of the sensors together but I don’t have a lot of hope. https://www.step2compliance.com
They use to track compression compliance, servicing, LDAR, SPCC, 

yeah set up a call anytime next week would love to chat. 

Perfect, thanks for the further info. 

We’ll get something in the calendar!

@garybonnett 

Great to hear from you. Thanks so much for those suggestions. Immensely valuable. 

Can’t wait to chat with you again. Shaun’s on leave next week but I’ll set the call up and bring Steven along. 

See if any of these times suits… if not, you’ve got my email, just send something through. 

https://calendly.com/duncanheuer/telematics-in-safetyculture

Cheers,

Duncan

@Duncan Heuer 

Looking forward to chatting my friend. Might need an hour. 

Gary