To remove media hyperlinks from the media summary

Related products: Inspection Report

Can we please have the ability to remove media hyperlinks e.g. for PDF’s, other attachments and videos from the media summary. The links sit on the final page, are difficult to see/know they are there.

Even the media links within the reports e.g. hyperlinks to videos, are difficult to see and can be easily missed.

Thanks @Matt Roche for the feedback. I am trying to understand the problem first. Could you please clarify - is it a visibility issue for the hyperlinks? Do you have any suggestions to make them more useful?

For a short video, the content in a report can easily be missed. Two examples are provided below:

1. Where the hyperlink is placed into the report. Most people do not see this is realize it is a hyperlink. It would be nice to display the link to clearly notify readers of the report that it is a video link. Possibly a thumbnail image, like you see on you tube, with a play button, would display better for videos being saved during inspections. 

1. This is the final page of a report. It has one lonely hyperlink on it. Most people scroll down, seeing lots of images, and just think it is a blank page. Whether another heading, like Media Attachments is used, like you have for Media Summary, for attachments/hyperlinks. This would help. Or once again for videos, have a thumbnail image with a play symbol would clearly identify that a video is present.
  2. Also, if you could have the option to exclude hyperlinks from the media summary. If I add a PDF as a media attachment, I’m happy for it to show in the notes only. If the hyperlink is shown in the media summary, it’s stand alone and not linked to anything i.e. a question and is not useful.   

Thanks @Matt Roche for the examples. Its much more clear to us now. 

We have inspections in which we attach a PDF (such as a purchase order, bill of materials, spare parts list), and others that we take a video directly in the app.  I’ll second that because these appear as a small blue hyperlink, they are easily missed.  It would be nice to have a PDF or video thumbnail.  I see that the intention was likely to keep it small so it fits inline with the format and flow of questions.