Bullet point feature

Related products: Templates Inspections

To add a bullet point feature for notes and paragraph text answers. 

And also for instruction-type questions!

For “Instruction” type questions that require formatted text, we copy and paste from a word document to get the required bullets, tabs, carriage returns. This also allows us to enter symbols.

Example:-

INSTRUCTION :-
For each distribution board or control panel supply, add the source reference data.
•    Distribution board number (DB###)
•    Control panel ID (CP###)

SELECTED PROTECTIVE DEVICE = 10mA (IΔn)

RCD 10mA CALCULATION - CALCULATED RESISTANCE (Ω)

@Elmleigh Thanks! I’ve done that, too. But unless there’s something I’m missing, I have to manually go back afterwards and indent the bullets; everything I copy shows up at the same level like this:

•    Test bullet I
o    Bullet A
o    Bullet B
    Sub-bullet 1
    Sub-bullet 2
•    Test bullet II
o    Bullet A
    Sub-bullet 1
o    Bullet B

When it should look like this:

• Test bullet I
    • Bullet A
    • Bullet B
      • Sub-bullet 1
      • Sub-bullet 2
  • Test bullet II
    • Bullet A
      • Sub-bullet 1
    • Bullet B

The real answer here is to apply the WSYWIG editor that we are replying with here...

The real answer here is to apply the WSYWIG editor that we are replying with here...

Strong upvote here for WSYWIG / Rich Text editor for Text Fields (paragraph) and Instruction

Having rich text editing of Instruction fields would be awesome.  I play with all caps and bulleting, as well as keyboard shortcuts for things like a bullet (<alt> + 0149 on num pad) and a line break (<shift> + <enter>). When I really need something more fancy, I edit in Word and make a screenshot image to put in the instruction question instead.