Automatically keep the max score open when editing template

Related products: Templates

I always forget to open the max score when editing templates.

When starting a new template, the scoring is decided and it is created based on the discussed score. Although, when we do small updates 2-3 months after the template release, we tend to forget to check the score.

For example, a couple of weeks ago I decided to add instructions under a checkbox, giving the user the option to decide whether or not they needed to read the information. This "optional" checkbox was interfering with the scoring and I didn't realize until a week later.

Now I have to remember to always open the Max Score section before updating anything. 

Has anyone else experienced something similar?

100% agree with this suggestion.

We are not great as using scoring to drive improvement yet, and by not seeing the max score all the time, it’s out of site out of mind.

• Questions are setup with response sets with scoring and flagged responses, applied to questions where a score/flagged is necessary and also to questions where the same choices are needed but score/flagged is not needed (rather than adding another response set with those turned off, or using the max score to drop it down)
  • Global response sets are used in a question which automatically has scoring (no ability to change that in the response set itself, unfortunately), and nobody sets the max score to 0 to weight them down to not be scored

The whole idea of scoring is to be able to compare inspections to one another and drive improvement. By hiding the max score, the fact that a question even has scoring turned on is essentially hidden.