Skip to main content

Hi Team,

We have been using Safety Culture for some time now on a very limited basis primarily for internal quality audits. 

Due to growth in the business we are looking to learn more about your Asset Management systems. We are a Ground Handling Business servicing a number of customer airlines across 12 airports in Australia. We have assets owned by ourselves, leased from an external vendor, and also assets provided by our customers.

The main driver we are looking at is to digitise our currently dail first use inspections on all the assets (Ground Service Equipment GSE]) at each port so we can have visibility at any time on the operational status of that GSE

At present, a user completes a daily checklist (manual, or entered into Excel)to check if the equipment is serviceable, repairs required (but still serviceable) or unserviceable.  However, it requires emails to be sent to the Management team if repairs are required or if its unserviceable.

We want to take that to a digital format where it will show the status of the equipment by location - so in simple terms like a dashboard system that our managers have visibility on asset status by port at any one time.

Is this something we could explore with Safety Culture ?

At present we are using the Free Corporate account with max 10 users but looking to possibly expand this so as to have our 12 locations, plus 5 managers (including an administrator)

Look forward to hearing from you and to discuss possibilities.

Thank you

Hey @GSE PAS, thank you for sharing this detailed overview of your needs! It's exciting to hear about your growth and how you're looking to digitise your asset management processes. What you're describing—digitising daily inspections, tracking asset status by location, and providing management visibility through a dashboard—definitely sounds like something SafetyCulture could support. I'd love to learn a bit more to ensure we align on your specific requirements. I'll be reaching out shortly to gather some additional details so I can connect you with the right internal team members to explore this further 👍🏼

Hi Bianca,

Hoping we can connect to discuss this further - im due to brief our GM on Wednesday morning on possible options. If you could connect via my email as per my profile or let me know how i can share that with you privately.

Thank you

Chris

Thanks for your patience with me @GSE PAS! I’ve just reached out via email 😃 Please let me know if you have issues receiving this email!