Skip to main content

Can this be shared with groups in view only mode from the top tab in SC training in order that this can be use at appraisals and training / planning meetings.

This is a vital part of planning going forward and being able to share with view access would be very beneficial.

Same query with dashboards for training.
As this is a KPI for many companies and cannot seem to get this set up currently.

Also still having issues with view only access for Custom Dashboards as the Site Dashboard are too restrictive for everyone.

IMO the filter that are available in view only access to analytics and shared dashboards would be better where there is an option to lock out as required.

This then promotes top tier KPIs and Dashboards as required.

Hey Jonny! Speaking with our team about this - will get back to you ASAP. Just wanted to confirm, that the intention of this is to be able to share the matrix externally with user’s outside of SC? As for your feedback regarding view-only access - I have shared this internally and will funnel any updates back to you 👍 

Hi Johnny,

Thank you for your feedback about the Training Matrix! We currently don’t have a view only mode for the matrix or dashboards, but we are working on some improvements to it, and have some of these great ideas in our backlog. In the meantime you can export this info to a CSV to share the matrix externally. Thanks again for sharing your experiences and requests, and stay tuned for future updates 👍

With regards to the matrix and dashboards. 

My query was not to share externally at the moment outside the Org. 

It was to share view only access or similar so that Org leaders can see what training people have had. 

REF dashboards. 

At the moment in custom (which really is the only way to build) when shared the person shared with can still use filters which in my case defeats the KPI aspect.

Is there a way that locking the filters is an option. 

This can then be shared internally and externally for accreditation and improvement purposes.

There are times when building a platform that some items and data sets need to be seen by person or accreditation bodies. 

For me as soon as you mention csv exports I get turned off. 

The way the dashboards can be built and seen it far better than a spreadsheet.

Just my view. 

Johnny