Solved

Having an issue with image not loading a) whilst losing reception b) on an android device

• 28 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

Hi All,

not sure if it just my device, however i am having an issue with once i lose reception i.e in a carpark basement that the image i have taken will not load even though i get the green tick?

is it just me or have you found a solution for this.

TIA 

icon

Best answer by Lincoln Gock-Young 3 March 2023, 05:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @RM-Monash

That sounds very interesting, one of my team members conducted an inspection in a warehouse (very low signal strength) today and he didn’t have any problems with it. 

The inventory check inspection included a total of 20+ images. 

It will be worth contacting the SafetyCulture support team, as they are very responsive and friendly. Whenever our team members reach out to them, we’ve had such a good experience with them.

You can start a live chat, email them, or give them a call as well.

I hope this link helps!

Hi @RM-Monash 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Sorry to hear about your troubles as this does sound very unusual. We definitely want to dive deeper into this and make sure you’re able to do your inspections offline.

An issue of this complexity, it would be best to reach out to the Support team so we can investigate this further. 

As @Hojae Jung mentioned above, feel free to reach out to Support, and we will gladly assist. 

Hi @RM-Monash 

I can see that we’ve opened a case for you and wanted to follow up and check if you required any further help. Let us know if you were able to resolve your issue, as we’re keen to get you up and running.

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @RM-Monash 👋🏼 I can see that @Lincoln Gock-Young from our Support Team has been in touch already, so I’ll go ahead and close this post.

Thank you for sharing the experience, and I hope it has since been resolved 🙏🏼