Direct to specific pages from logic fields

Related products: Templates Inspections

What I’m trying to achieve is having 1 Audit Document that can be used for multiple different departments. I want to have multiple pages where each page represents a different topic.

Not all pages are required to be completed for each department.

Im wanting to use the Logic Function to direct the flow into a selected page instead of a section.

I can achieve the above by having each topic in a new section but the report formatting doesnt work out.

eg.

10 pages all relating to different topics.

2  departments

Department 1 may need pages 1,3,5,7,9 and these will be activated by logic

Department 2 may need Pages 2,4,6,8,10.

Not sure if this makes sense, I’m trying not to have a different document for each department and use logic to select the pages

Jason

Hi @porterja 👋🏼

That definitely sounds like a useful workflow!

Although it’s not something that’s supported right now, I’ve gone ahead and converted this post into an idea so it’s on our Product Team’s radar 💡

Thanks for sharing this use case!

This would be an incredibly useful feature for my team as well! Thanks for putting the idea on the Product Team’s radar 😀

As per above, having a logic to show different/certain pages, it would also be useful to also have the ability to show different sections within different/certain pages, to provide greater flexibility.

Hi @porterja 👋🏼

That definitely sounds like a useful workflow!

Although it’s not something that’s supported right now, I’ve gone ahead and converted this post into an idea so it’s on our Product Team’s radar 💡

Thanks for sharing this use case!

Hi Jack,

Any update regarding this function?

I work in Healthcare so using logic to skip whole sections/pages would be useful - being able to set where the logic takes the user would be great, otherwise there are a lot of Not Applicable responses to complete for the user (as you don't yet have default answering option built in to the templates)