Reschedule and or notify if not a certain %

Related products: Inspections

For scored inspections create a optional function to reschedule them if the percentage is bellow above a required mark.

we use template / inspections to test knowledge of a process or cleanliness of a session

it would inherit the same assignees from the originals schedule i.e. one of or all off the original schedule notes in the case of all of it would be only the person who didn’t meet the requirement. 

if would inherit the same time frame i.e.. of the original schedule allowed for 25 days to complete and late submissions

I’d like to specify the delay before it’s rescheduled i.e. if the room was messing they need 3 dyas to clean it before we inspect again  

Hi @ldutton thank you very much for reaching out and sharing your idea related to rescheduling Inspections that score below a certain %. This sounds like an innovative way to bake in quality controls and improvement for your team. It’s a great thought provoker for our Inspections and scheduling teams as we aim to support our customers looking to reinforce their improvement loops.