Show more data on the Completed inspection lists

Related products: Inspection Report

It would be great to see more data on the completed inspection list. Currently this just shows the date of the inspection, who carried it out and which form was used. It would be ideal if it provided additional data which was editable. For example: 
We have started using SC for Site Inductions, I would like to see Sub-contractor name and/or Operative Name at a glance, not have to click into the report to see.
We use SC for permits, we can have multiple permits open on one site, it would be great to see which location the permit is for. For example: Plot 12.

It may end up looking like:

28 Feb 2024 / Jane Pinfold
Site Induction / Company name / Operative Name

Basically I would be able to see the data from the Title Page without having to click on the report.

I introduce a lot of my clients to the app as well as help them set it up to suit them. This would be incredibly helpful.

Hi @Jane2192 thank you so much for providing this awesome feedback about how you could get more from the Inspection list feature and how that would unlock more value particularly for your use cases.

While we don’t have anything actively planned in this area, it’s great that you’ve put this on our radar.

Thanks again,

Paddy.

Thanks Paddy, 

I have introduced SafetyCulture to 5 of my clients (and plan to introduce over 30 more) and regularly give them demo’s and set up their systems. I let them know the flaws and workarounds, but this would be incredibly helpful for all my users. As you are unable to filter completed inspections this may be an alternative. If I could filter completed inspections based on the inspection content that would also be helpful!