Skip to main content
Poll

Share your expertise: Have you contributed to the Public Library? 📂

• 1 August 2024
  • 3 replies

📂 Have You Uploaded a Template to Our Public Library? 📂

We are curious to know if you have shared your expertise by contributing to our Public Library. Your templates help the industry professionals around us work smarter by streamlining their processes, making their jobs easier and more efficient.

Take Our Poll Below and Join the Conversation!

If you have uploaded a template, we would love to hear from you:

📝 Please share which template you created and its purpose. Your contributions can inspire others in our community to take full advantage of the resources available and share their own templates too 🚀

Incase you need help on how to upload or remove your templates, check out this support document for step-by-step guidance! 

I have looked in the public library many times for ideas.  It’s rare that I use a template from it, but I know some of our sites have.  They often need a lot of changes, but I do get ideas on layout and questions.  Sometimes there are things that create a good starting point.

I have disabled our company from uploading to the public library because I don’t want to risk any proprietary information or pictures from being shared.

I uploaded a comprehensive root cause analysis template set to a group of employees as part of a leadership project. Along with a supporting step by step document to support this accompanied with a hyperlink in the document. 

I suggestion of mine, would be to have the ability to upload documents along with templates. Have a public libary of documents such as - sample risks assessments, insurance documents - process flows ect 

Thanks for your feedback and comments, @Corey and @Ady!

I understand the risk at play here Corey, makes sense.

Ady, thank you for sharing your template! This is very helpful for other Community members who might be on the lookout for solid root cause analysis template. As for a public document library … I like this idea! Are you looking to essentially be able to “attach” example documents to templates that are uploaded to the public library? Or more so have a seperate document depositary of sample documents for people to download in other formats, i.e. as PDF, Word, etc? Looking forward to hearing from you.