Skip to main content

Hi all,
I really love the iAuditor system,

I am looking to find out how do I prevent those carrying out an inspection on the app on their phone from having full visability of everyone elses inspections, actions alerts, templates etc?

Thanks in advance,

Hey Paul! It sounds like you might need to adjust some of the permissions associated with each element - i.e. inspections, templates, etc. 

Adjusting template and inspection access

Regarding assets, currently, all users will see every assets. That said, there is a workaround to use "view assets permission" then users who do not have view asset permission will not see any assets. 

I hope this helps! 

Hey @Paul Marson just an update after speaking with our Support team internally - 

To restrict visibility of actions, you can set up your action access setting to "Collaborators" so only the creator and the assignee would see the action and get notified for it. Please find our support article here: 

Though just to clarify, users with override permissions would always have visibility for all actions, and the access rules above only apply to standalone actions. If it was an action created via an inspection, then the action access would be based on the inspection access rules. In regards to the notifications, each user can customise this on their end so they can turn off specific types of notifications for actions.

Hope this makes sense!

Thanks for that Bianca, That sorts out a few issues I was having.

I’m sure I’ll be back with more.