Skip to main content

-How-Can-Partners-Enhance-the-SC-Platform?-📢">We know how pivotal our Partner integrations are to enhancing your SC platform experience. But we want to take it even further and hear directly from you, so…  

➡️ What would you say the SC platform doesn’t do, that a Partner could help with?

We're keen to find out about the product areas where you feel our partners could make a significant impact. Whether it's a specific feature, a type of support, or an integration with another tool, we want to hear all your thoughts.

🎯 Over to you for a ‘poll style’ discussion:

➡️ Comment your ideas below

➡️ Like the answers you agree with

Keen to see which response comes out on top! 

Ciao Bianca

sto usando da poco questo strumento che trovo fantastico.

Lo voglio introdurre anche nella gestione ordinaria del mio studio di consulenza.

Due funzionalità che non ho trovato e che sarebbero utili:

1. possibilità di aprire delle ispezioni anche da PC o da laptop
  2. inserire dei numeri progressivi per le “azioni” in modo da poterle facilmente recuperare per la gestione.

Non so forse ci sono già queste possibilità ma io non le ho trovate.

Grazie

1. Dynamic Risk Assessment tool. (Rams) 

That links to inspections in that is  the starting point to hazards and risks.

Then to the people that are undertaking the works. 

Then when undertaking audits etc we can review the people and the controls in place from the Risk Assessment.

I know I sound like I am repeating myself but this links into training, heads up, issues, accidents and so on. 

2. Contractors and other personnel being able to access and be on the system as worker that link to all the above. 

This at the moment is a massive gap on SC. I know I have already spoke to SC designers about this and things maybe happening etc but for my area of work we need inclusion of everyone including Induction and Registrations etc. 

Both of the above then link legal assessments with personnel. 

A standardised scoring method for risks and other items such as asset type, job roles would also create a major common way to simplify many things in SC. 

I am a great believer in starting from the Risk Assessment as above. 

Inclusion of all personnel. 

If we are going to spend time looking at and auditing then we need to have all the information with us via the app whilst observing etc as this how we find gaps with people, behaviours and systems. 

Hope this is helpful. 

Ciao @Manfro !

Grazie mille per i vostri commenti e suggerimenti! Apprezzo molto il feedback. Voglio solo assicurarmi di aver compreso appieno le vostre richieste in modo da poterle trasmettere alle persone giuste.

Vi prego inoltre di notare che sto usando un traduttore online per aiutarvi a leggere e rispondere ai vostri messaggi, quindi mi scuso in anticipo per qualsiasi potenziale errore di comunicazione.

Solo per chiarire:

Accesso alle ispezioni da computer portatili/PC - Questo è supportato dall'applicazione web. Se avete problemi con ispezioni o modelli specifici, non esitate a condividere uno screenshot. Inoltre, non esitate a spiegare meglio cosa state cercando di ottenere, in modo che possiamo capire meglio le vostre esigenze e trovare la soluzione giusta.

Numeri progressivi per le “azioni”: potreste spiegare meglio come vorreste che funzionasse?

State cercando un numero unico per ogni azione (come Azione 001, 002, ecc.)?
Questi numeri si azzererebbero a un certo punto (ad esempio ogni giorno o ogni settimana) o continuerebbero ad andare avanti?
Fatemi sapere e mi assicurerò di sottoporre il problema al team giusto!

Grazie ancora!

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts, @jonnyg ! Always appreciate depth of your response. We understand your passion for this area, and it’s clear how important these aspects are to your work. This definitely helps us understand where potential partnerships could fill gaps.

I did want to ask, in regard to standardised scoring - have you worked with any scoring systems previously that you found useful you’re happy to share? I agree that a a standardised scoring method for risks, assets, and roles definitely is a smart way to bring consistency across the platform.

Thanks always Jonny!

Uso già la web app 

sul tasto “crea” non c’è “crea un’ ispezione” mi sai dire dove posso iniziarne una dal mio PC?
Per le numerazioni delle azioni, andrebbe bene anche un numero che ad ogni anno si azzera.
Esempio: azione n. 001/2024, n. 002/2024 ecc.

Grazie

Grazie per la spiegazione, @Manfro ! Poiché le ispezioni sono collegate a modelli, l'opzione “crea un modello” viene invece visualizzata per voi, in modo che possiate creare il modello che essenzialmente è la base per l'ispezione - ha senso? 

Per quanto riguarda la numerazione progressiva delle scorte, questo ha senso! Se ti fa piacere, ti invito a presentare questa idea come idea, in modo che la nostra comunità possa votarla e aumentare le possibilità di sviluppo! Grazie ancora :)