Solved

I have a question related to SC Training (formerly Ed APP)

• 7 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I have a question related to SC Training (formerly Ed APP)

A bit of background first…….

When we do new trip leader training, those completing the training are not actually yet employees of the company, and therefore do not have a company email address. They need to pass training to become an employee.

We want prospective trip leaders to complete their training in SC and therefore would need to register the trainees in SC using their personal email addresses so they can complete the training pathways and modules.

If they pass trip leader training and then are offered employment, we would want to change the email address against their user profile to their company email.

My question is, will there be any issues if we switch their email addresses in their profile and will their training results still be registered against their user profile?

Thanks, Emma

icon

Best answer by jackihann 8 June 2023, 05:10

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Emma.Flynn 👋🏼

You most certainly can! Successful candidates can either change their account emails themselves, or have their emails changed by a user with the “User management” permission :)

Something to note is that the Training feature requires a paid seat type, so it might be a good idea to have a buffer of available seats for trainees.

Hope this helps!