Solved

Data Within Inspections

• 7 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Good Afternoon,

I was looking at Analytics and the different ways to get data from our inspections in our Facility. Looking through the site, I see that we can get # of inspections conducted, # of flags in inspection, etc. What I am looking for is to extract the data (weights inputted, pure number, etc.) within the actual inspections.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Tiffany 9 November 2023, 12:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey @Will 

You used to be able to do this in the legacy analytics but haven’t found a way in the new version….yet

However, if you select the inspections you want the data from and download into an excel/ csv, it will give you the responses to all of your questions within the template. 

Takes a bit of manipulating via pivot tables but you can get the data out. 

Badge

Thanks. Really appreciate it.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey @Tiffany and @Will ! Tiffany’s right. This functionality is available in Legacy Analytics, or can be extracted via export.

It’s absolutely something we’re keen to include in New Analytics, longer term, so we appreciate you sharing this feedback with us. If it’s alright with you, we might try and reach out later on to understand more about how you’d need the data best exported.

Thanks again for bringing this in, @Will !

Badge

Absolutely when you want to reach out. LEt me know.

Badge +1

Hey @Tiffany and @Will ! Tiffany’s right. This functionality is available in Legacy Analytics, or can be extracted via export.

It’s absolutely something we’re keen to include in New Analytics, longer term, so we appreciate you sharing this feedback with us. If it’s alright with you, we might try and reach out later on to understand more about how you’d need the data best exported.

Thanks again for bringing this in, @Will !

Hi Loren

Will the Response breakdown be made available to use as a filter within the New Analytics dashboard?

If so, do you have a timeframe of when this feature will be made available in the new analytics? 

Also, if I change the flagged responses in an existing template, can I amend the historic reports (17 in total) to contain the new flags?

Thanks 

Thomas

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey, Thomas! Thanks for reaching out.

We’ve got response breakdown for New Analytics lined up for next year. It will likely do most of what Legacy can do. When we’re getting closer to the design phase of this work, @Ed Wyllie and I will reach out - we’re keen to make sure we hear from you and to get the design right!

Regarding changes: it depends on what specific changes are made. Charts will generally include all responses (and flags) currently being logged. Please note, some specific types of changes (like deleting, then adding again) won’t be supported well. I’d recommend trying your specific planned changes out in a private copy of the template (if that’s something you can do) before rolling big changes out. Let your Customer Success or Support team know if you get stuck, and we can help you out.

Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it!