Skip to main content

I love the capability of AI creating mini quizzes from documents that are uploaded.  Yet sometimes there is certain information that I want to quiz staff on that AI doesn’t pick up.  Is it possible to add additional questions to the courses that AI has created?

Sincerely,

Brett

Hi Brett!

Absolutley, there a number of ways to add additional quiz questions to courses.

AI Quiz Question Generator

When editing a lesson, simply select, “New slide” to open the slide template library.  At the very top of the slide template library on the left hand side is a section called “AI Create.”  Select this and then you can enter a topic, key words or paragraphs of text and let our AI create a series of quiz questions for you!

Select the quiz questions you want to include and you can also choose between the template style for those quiz questions (i.e. multiple choice, circle the answer or chat).  This feature also lets you generate more quiz questions from the same prompt or from new prompts.  

Adding Quiz Question Slides Manually

When editing a lesson, simply select, “New slide” to open the slide template library.  Navigate to the Quiz section and choose between a number of different quiz question templates.  You can then add what questions and answers and reinforcement text you would like.

Quiz Lessons

You can even create a whole blank lesson and use either of the above methods to fill it with as many quiz questions as you like.  

Scoring

Once your course/lesson is ready to go in terms of quiz content, you have the option of adding a minimum score for each lesson.

When editing a lesson that includes quiz questions, hover over the lesson name and select the three dot menu, then select “Settings”.

Within Lesson Settings, navigate to “Completion” and select the checkbox “Require A Minimum Score”. E.g. you can enter 100% if you want your learners to have to pass 100% of the quiz questions correctly before they can complete the lesson.

Within this setting you can also choose to lock this lesson after failing this will lock the lesson for a set amount of time in order to give them time to go away and think about their answers before retaking the quiz.

You can also reset course completion after failing. This would mean that if you included other lessons in the course with the quiz, the learner will have a set number of attempts to pass the quiz, or they will need to do the whole course again. 

Lock after completion - you can lock the quiz after the user has completed it, so they cannot access it again. This is a useful feature if you want to see a learner's first score only on the quiz. 

Thank you very much!  This has been quite helpful.  I’m excited to continue to explore all the capabilities of Safety Culture.

Sincerely,

Brett