Skip to main content
Sticky Competition

COMPETITION CLOSED! Win two VIP tickets to NASCAR Race Weekend in Kansas City this September (Criteria Updated!) 🏎🚨

• 5 August 2024
  • 6 replies
COMPETITION CLOSED! Win two VIP tickets to NASCAR Race Weekend in Kansas City this September (Criteria Updated!) 🏎🚨

Are you ready to live life in the fast lane? 🏎️💨

We’re giving you the chance to win two VIP tickets to the NASCAR race weekend in Kansas City on the 28th and 29th of September. Flight and accomodation voucher included!  

Want to be in the running? Here’s what you need to do:

1. Comment on this announcement post answering the question:
    How do you choose to spend the time that using SafetyCulture has given back to you?”
  2. Submit your video entry via the entry form answering the same question:
    “How do you choose to spend the time that using SafetyCulture has given back to you?”

🎥 We will be judging based on the level of creativity and originality in your video submissions, so gear up and show us your best. Get those creative juices racing and steer yourself toward the podium 🏆

Competition closes 11:59pm 23rd August 2024 AEST.

For any questions or queries, please reach out to bianca.taylor@safetyculture.io or community@safetyculture.io directly. To ensure submissions can be tracked easily, avoid commenting on this post for queries.

We’ll see you at the finish line! 🏁

Terms and Conditions apply (attached)

🚨COMPETITION UPDATE 🚨

We have updated the competition criteria to make it even easier for you to enter and be in the running for this epic prize. Simply post your comment (in response to the competition question) and submit the video entry (via Vouch) for your chance to win 🏎️🏆

Updated terms and conditions attached

The first submition, for a great prize. Only 2 days before my 30th birthday. No pressure right?

The ability to establish a work life Balance can be somewhat difficult. safety, time management, and data-driven decisions. Each element plays a crucial role not only in enhancing productivity at work but also in creating the precious opportunity to unwind and enjoy those special family moments.

SafetyCulture's ability to catch data, driven from the ability of creating meaningful, and precise inspection templates and action control.

Scheduling inspections to ensure we do not miss a beat, know that when actions are created, they will be actioned.

Alert maintenance when anything goes wrong, knowing that everything will be taken care of.

Gaining a promotion from leveraging safetyculture to drive culture change.

Creating time to enjoy fishing, or the ability to not catch but enjoy some much-needed peace.

Hiking, camping and exploring.

Spending those precious moments with my family.

Playing in the tree house that I spent my evenings building.

With a positive approach we can achieve happiness in both professional and personal life. Feeling empowered to not just excel at my job but also to leave work with a fulfilled spirit, ready to create deeper connections and cherished memories at home. Ultimately, unlock a practice of sustainable productivity that celebrates work's demands without denying life's pleasures. So I take a breath, prioritize, and embrace the balance— my family thank me for it, and so does my peace of mind.

My company has been using safetyculture since 2013. From the very start it has been a timesaver, but with all the improvements and additions to the platform, it’s really streamlined our reporting processes and made compliance so much easier. 

With the time i have gained back, I have been able to focus on spending more time in the field instead of stuck behind a computer, building positive relationships with the crew and with stakeholders. 

SafetyCulture hasn’t just saved us (and our clients) time from filling tedious checklists during complex audits, it’s given us the chance to do some really strategic and funny stuff!

🚀 We’ve revamped our Value Proposition

🎯 Had a blast with a team-building archery day (learning to aim for the bullseye to keep improving!)

🍝 Enjoyed a delicious Italian lunch with the SafetyCulture team in Milan (where we discovered pasta is the true secret to success 😂)

🌟 And developed new business lines, new tools and experiments with AI.

Now, with this extra time, we’re all set to experience the thrill of NASCAR! 😜🏁

P.S. we also had time to watch our best Italian tennis player winning the Australian Open (with SafetyCulture adv in the background) 😍

We’ve been relying on Safety Culture for over a year now, and wow! It’s proven invaluable. 

We work in the Live Entertainment industry, where preparing our venues for a show can often be a race against time (much like NASCAR). 

Safety Culture allows us to log our issues efficiently, ensuring urgent maintenance requests, safety issues and compliance audits can be addressed efficiently with minimal fuss! 

As the famous showbiz saying goes, “the show must go on” - and Safety Culture helps us do this in a way that is safe and compliant for our patrons, performers and staff.

The time saved by using Safety Culture allows us to eliminate so many points of failure, meaning we can fully focus on presenting iconic music and comedy performances to the masses. 

So what do we choose to do with the time that Safety Culture has given back to us?

We Rock, we Roll, we Hip, we Hop, we Pop, we Funk, we Folk and we laugh!

I just started in a new role as the Compliance Safety Officer and was led to the safety culture app by our director and all i can say is WOW.  I'm all about technology and Safety Culture has allowed me to put more time in on the ground floor with our frontline workers learning what they do and how they do it so as the Safety and Compliance officer i can do my job making their job safer and better.  Safety Culture has cut down on the amount of time i have to spend in the office and given me the time to really do the core work and make a difference in our “Safety Culture”.  Kudos to all on the safety Culture Team for making this software what it is a ROCKSTAR!!!