How's everyone staying on top of corrective action opportunities at their workplace?

• 4 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hello again SC Community! Got another one for you all today 💭

My workplace does pretty well at spotting problems, with no problems on culture of speaking up. But we’re getting flooded with corrective action opportunities.

How does everyone stay on top of their corrective actions?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey @The droids you're looking for ,

My team have been using the Actions feature a lot lately. Creating corrective actions while conducting actions, but also creating individual tasks (I think it’s called, standalone actions). It’s a great way to assign, track, label, and collaborate to get things done!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey @The droids you're looking for ,

My team have been using the Actions feature a lot lately. Creating corrective actions while conducting actions, but also creating individual tasks (I think it’s called, standalone actions). It’s a great way to assign, track, label, and collaborate to get things done!

Thanks @Ollie! I’ve explored the feature before but have found my team not really completing them.

Have you had success in maintaining a good completion rate?

Badge

Hi @The droids you're looking for, same as Ollie above, my team uses actions quite a lot. I find that the due date option works best for our team as it sends them notifications whenever an action is due for completion. We made sure to enable the sms notifs for our workers too, which I think was the most useful option we had on there as they would always be on their smartphones.