User Log ins for multiple companies

• 24 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I am wondering if anyone else has a problem with user licenses where the user needs to use SC for more than one business?

As a travel business we have multiple Operational Offices worldwide and these offices use SC to audit our travel products. We also operate product for other travel companies (third parties), and our operational offices are audited by the third party that we operate trips for, and they also use SC.

SC only allows the user to be linked to one company, so our users can only log in to the Intrepid instance of SC to audit our product, but are unable to use that same address to provide audits for our third parties. 

Does anyone else have this issue and how do you manage it? 

Thanks in advance for any help

Emma

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Badge +1

Hey @Emma.Flynn! Thanks for posting regarding this topic. To quickly introduce myself, my name is Jacob, I’m a Product manager at SafetyCulture and have observed the problem you are outlining quite a bit!

A few questions come to mind in your specific case, which I’m curious about:

• Is there centralised management of these Operational offices? 
  • Do you require the same levels of access and permissions within each organisation? I’m assuming you might see to see ‘less’ information in those third party accounts you mentioned.
  • How do you intend to share or collate the data captured in each organisation?
  • How many people do you believe would need to login to multiple organisations?

I’m glad to note we are working on a feature that allows a single user to belong to many organisations, including the ability to quickly toggle between those organisations in seconds. 

If you want to send me an email at jacob.tait@safetyculture.io I can grab some details off you and get you up and running :) 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hey Jacob, 

Thanks for getting back to me. I’ll drop you an email with answers to the questions above. 

Maybe i’ll run into you on Friday @ Better.

Emma