Driver Safety Telematics

Related products: Sensors

I’m going to shoot for the moon here and see if there’s an idea toward developing driver safety telematics capability (or buying a company that already has it).  Talk about your one-stop shop!  SC gives us inspecting capability, lone-worker tracking, even the potential for training.  This could be a really-great next step...

Hey Matt, it’s the SC Product team here. We love your thinking!

Do you already have a driver safety or other vehicle telematics solution in play at your company?

I love that you’re curious!  We’ve got a couple of them, Verizon, Greentab, and Greenroad, all of them are decent but nothing to write home about, but as you can imagine we’re trying to bring everything into one platform as much as reasonably possible.

Hi Matt, we already have a driver telematics solution through our partnership with Inauro. The solution will integrate into the SC platform. We are currently working through driver scorecards and key behaviours to improve driver safety. 

Let's connect offline, I would love to understand your multiple systems and scorecards to see how we stack up.

Hi Matt, Steven here from the sensors team. This sounds really interesting; I’ll coordinate with you and Dwayne to arrange some time to hear more about what you’re looking for in the driver tracking space!

Excited to see the collaboration here team! The partnership w/ Inauro is an exciting one to think about! Dwayne and Matt, please include me in the conversation! 

Brilliant idea. I am just trialling telematics in one of our vehicles with the intent on rolling it out across the fleet. 

NewDiscussion ongoing

hi @Matt Gregory

I was just re reading this and noted that you use Verizon but nothing to write home about. We have been trialling Teletrac Navman but I find it not as good as it was when I used it with a previous company as they have changed the platform they use. 

So i have started talking to Verizon about trialling it. If you have some time, would you give me any pros and cons on the system?

TIA

We are currently using trackm8 but would also be interested in a SC integration.

Hi, all!

Jumping in here to gatecrash your conversation on telematics and integrations.

This is a super interesting space and one we've just started to look at. I'm interested to hear about the challenges you have with your current systems and what you'd be looking to bring into SafetyCulture. 

Keen to hear your thoughts!